What a glorious week for patriots!
* Scott Brown wins and the ‘supermajority’ melts away in the sun
* With the Scott Brown lesson, the chance of RINOs defecting is greatly reduced – or even eliminated
* The health care abomination is dead, dead, dead! (along with Crap & Tax, making illegals citizens, etc.)
* The Supremes stand for free speech (and Schumer squeals like the pig he is – what fun)
* After three strikes in a row – VA, NJ, MA – the Obama mystique is finally, irrevocably destroyed
* Dem candidates have to notice the fact that after they lose, or even BEFORE they’ve lost, Team Obama blames them for being lousy candidates
* Air America goes bankrupt (“It was the only full-time progressive voice in the mainstream broadcast media world.” – in other words, conservative talk radio wins again)
* Conservative candidates all over America are embolded by the Brown victory
* HOPEFULLY … the Republican party has gotten the message that ‘bold colors’ are the only answer and “moderation” is a doomed strategy
* Isn’t this a chuckle? “”Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska is leading the charge to block the Environmental Protection Agency from regulating greenhouse gasses, and today she got some support from across the aisle: Three Democratic senators signed onto Murkowski resolution to bar such regulation …The Democrats, the Associated Press reports, are Ben Nelson of Nebraska, Mary Landrieu of Louisiana, and Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas.” (from American Thinker) Too little, too late, you three losers. But enjoyable to watch, nevertheless.
* And most importantly: we’ve all learned, once and for all, that the power of the people isn’t an empty phrase or a philosophy, but the absolute Truth.
2009 was a horrible year. Many nights I was unable to sleep because of my fear for our wonderful country. I’ve slept just fine this week. 🙂