There’s nothing funnier (well, ok perhaps listening to Obama try to ad-lib, maybe) than watching people squirm. The more they do it the more they expose themselves as squirming.
The story today is all about B.H.Obama’s hug fest in Germany. Thousands of sheeple gathered to see the new ‘star’ from across the pond. Why wouldn’t they? Everything they see, hear and read from ‘over here’ is based in electing the savior of America. But back at home, the squirmers are tooling up. Republicans are bad.
Let’s just not pay attention to the media outside of the U.S. talking about “The skeleton in Obama’s money closet. ” Karl Rove is stealing votes. Republicans are heading out in droves to disenfranchise Democrats . Republicans fixed the Siegelman prosecution. The President is about to be impeached. Oy, those Republicans.
At the hearing to be held on Friday July 25 the following people will be pushing for their preferred outcome: Dennis Kucinich, Representative from Ohio; Maurice Hinchey, Representative from New York; Walter Jones, Representative from North Carolina; Brad Miller, Representative from North Carolina; Elizabeth Holtzman, Former Representative from New York; Bob Barr, Former Representative from Georgia, 2008 Libertarian Nominee for President; Ross C. “Rocky” Anderson, Founder and President, High Roads for Human Rights; Stephen Presser, Raoul Berger Professor of Legal History, Northwestern University School of Law; Bruce Fein; Vincent Bugliosi, Author and former Los Angeles County Prosecutor; Jeremy A. Rabkin, Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law; Elliott Adams, President of the Board, Veterans for Peace; Frederick A. O. Schwarz, Jr., Senior Counsel, Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law.
(1) improper politicization of the Justice Department and the U.S. Attorneys offices, including potential misuse of authority with regard to election and voting controversies;
(2) misuse of executive branch authority and the adoption and implementation of the so-called unitary executive theory, including in the areas of presidential signing statements and regulatory authority;
(3) misuse of investigatory and detention authority with regard to U.S. citizens and foreign nationals, including questions regarding the legality of the administration’s surveillance, detention, interrogation, and rendition programs;
(4) manipulation of intelligence and misuse of war powers, including possible misrepresentations to Congress related thereto;
(5) improper retaliation against administration critics, including disclosing information concerning CIA operative Valerie Plame, and obstruction of justice related thereto; and
(6) misuse of authority in denying Congress and the American people the ability to oversee and scrutinize conduct within the administration, including through the use of various asserted privileges and immunities.
Those bad Republicans. Is there any ‘meat’ in the ‘charges’? Nope. Not one shred. But don’t let that get in the way of a good grandstanding defense attack.
Will the sheep buy into it? Some. Not many, as most simply don’t care what happens in Washington, but by the time the Obama Press Corp get their hands on the carnival barking the only knowledge the sheep will have is what they are supposed to have.
It is all a ruse, a set up, a defense tactic. And it will help elect B.H.Obama to the White House in November if it is not stopped and very very soon.
So the feds tackle a bad guy in oil prices. Alberto Gonzales (remember him) is a really bad guy. And not one intellectual lunatic liberal George Soros ‘ram’ is bothering to see what the interactive pretty picture in that article shows. Not one. All they see is the name Gonzales and the pretty overlapping colors.
If you bother to look at the pretty interactive picture and actually take it for the whole of what it shows, and not stare at the parts alone, you might have a clue. Why would an Attorney General be right smack in the middle of the pretty picture? Why? Does it have to be that Republicans are bad, or could it be something entirely different?
But Republicans are bad, remember? “[And if all else fails, fall back on this golden rule of wrongdoing in the White House: All roads lead to Gonzales.] (http://www.slate.com/id/2195892/)” I WONDER WHY!