I have and will always feel that Gov. Perry is the best man to lead our nation at this time. Period.
I know what I’m about to propose is a long shot. Some would say I’m beating a dead horse. Maybe I am, and maybe I’m not. But I’m willing to fight for what I believe in, and for who I believe in. In my opinion, there is no one who has the experience and character to be president other than Gov. Perry. He has a record of creating jobs that few can equal. He has been a steady warrior for our consevative values. Gov. Perry was the tea party before there was a tea party!! Not only is Gov. Perry an honorable man, his wife is also a lady of virtue and dignity, and will serve our country with those qualities alongside her husband as she has already in Texas.
We need a president with Gov. Perry’s skills. It’s been too long since we had a shot at putting a man in office with the character of Gov. Perry, and I’m not willing to give up on that chance yet.
If you feel the way I do, take action. Here are a few things that we can do now.
1. EMAIL Gov. Perry. Tell him from your heart why you feel we need him and why he should rejoin the race.
2. CALL his office and leave a message of encouragement.
- Citizen’s Opinion Hotline [for Texas callers] :
- Information and Referral and Opinion Hotline [for Austin, Texas and out-of-state callers] :
3. Use social media to get out the message.
4. If you are going to CPAC next week, do your best to encourage
Gov. Perry to rejoin the race.
5. Encourage everyone to donate funds and support his campaign in any way they can.
6. Most importantly, Pray. Pray. Pray. With God all things are possible.
There is also a website dedicated to the cause of re-drafting Gov. Perry into the race. Please check it out: http://teaandfedup.wordpress.com/
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. – Edmund Burke