For years, McCain’s backers have been falsely claiming that John McCommie is a hero who just promotes a few liberal policies.
They’ve been disproven many times, by myself and other individuals. Today, RenewAmerica.com published additional evidence that McCain is not a hero, but a communist traitor who is bringing the US down.
McCain recently introduced an unconstitutional bill numbered “S. 3081″. If approved by the Congress and signed by the President, this draft statute will enable the Executive Branch to arrest and permanently imprison anyone deemed “hostile”. It will practically mean that the Executive Branch will be allowed to arbitrarily arrest and permanently imprison ANY American citizen. No arrested American will have the right to a trial, Miranda Rights, Habeas Corpus rights or even charges from a DA. Like the Soviet government, the Executive Branch will be allowed to arbitrarily arrest anyone it will want to arrest.
Of course, this draft statute is unconstititutional. It violates the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Amendment of the United States Constitution, as well as the Miranda ruling of the SCOTUS and the habeas corpus law of the US. But McCommie doesn’t care. Presumably, he wants all of his critics to be arrested and permanently imprisoned.
The claim that McCain is a hero or an honorable man or a conservative has been discredited long ago. Now it’s the time to oust McCommie for the Senate. How to do it?
1) Endorse, write articles approbative of, donate to, or campaign for, any of McCain’s primary challengers.
2) Tell everyone you know about this draft statute McCain introduced recently, and about McCain’s history.
3) Call your Congressmen and your Senators and tell them that you will NEVER vote for them if they vote for the McCain statute.
4) NEVER vote for anyone who has already endorsed McCain, who is running for a 5th senatorial term, including RINO Romney and RINO Palin.
6) Warn all Presidential aspirants that you will NEVER vote for them (neither during primaries nor during the general election) if they endorse McCain or his statute.
7) If the politicians you warn don’t heed your warning, don’t vote for them.
8) Campaign for retroactive term limits.
If you do, you will likely succeed, and consequently, America will remain what it is – the last redoubt of free men, the example for the world, the beacon of the world, the shining city on the hill.