SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Sean Bielat:
Sean Bielat is a family man, a businessman, and holds the rank of major in the United States Marine Corps Reserve. He runs www.OneClickPolitics.com, a non-partisan start-up focused on citizen involvement in government. Sean worked his way through college and graduate school, aided by scholarships and the GI Bill. He holds a MBA from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, a Master in Public Policy from Harvard University, and a Bachelor of Arts from Georgetown University. Sean and his wife Hope are residents of Norfolk, MA. They are the proud parents of Theodore, born in August 2010, and Seraphina, born in November 2011.
Sorry, no results were found.
- The New York Times subtle hit piece on Carly Fiorina
- Donald Trump did more than mock a disabled reporter
- Election 2016: The National Security Vote
- Happy Thanksgiving and may God bless you and all that you love.
- For MSNBC, Thanksgiving isn’t a time to be thankful for what you have
- Iraqi Dinar and Its Economy after Saddam’s Regime
- Sen. Mike Lee gives the Thanksgiving Address
- Myra Adams: President Roosevelt’s 1941 Thanksgiving Proclamation is Relevant Now
By: Myra Adams
- Decoding Obama’s Contrarian ISIS Strategy
- HUD Investigating Rockford,IL City Council For Civil Rights Violations For Objecting To New Public Housing Project
By: Ulysses Arn
- New PAC Forms to Bring Rick Perry Back Into 2016 Race
By: Conrad Close
- This will not end well…
- Picking a Presidential Nominee in 2016
- Mislabeling, Lying, and Redefining: Leftists’ Favorite Tools Morph Terrorism into Citizens with Guns
- Cruz vs Rubio will be decided in (early) December
- The Republican presidential candidate who has done the most to attack Obysmalcare
- December Supreme Court Docket
- Steven Hayward emulates those who mocked Reagan.
- Some good news for Carly Fiorina
- Did Vladimir Putin take action while Barack Hussein Obama dillied and dallied?
- First EVER Man Gives Birth to Healthy Baby Girl (according to Fox News)
- Future Outlook for Iraq’s Economy and Iraqi Dinar
- America needs a little more serpent and a little less dove
- Being Thankful For Liberty
- Talking Turkey: National Security – and Growing Our Own Food
By: Seton Motley
- Is Net Neutrality ‘The Law’ Or ‘The Great Internet Power Grab’?
- Marita Noon: Greens “smuggle” climate policy into the church to tip climate politics
By: Marita Noon
- The Vitter Defeat in Louisiana
- Some Candidates About to Go Broke
- Economics 101: Maybe people have gotten smarter?
- Myra Adams: Five Reasons Why the Clinton Foundation Will Be a 2016 Campaign Issue
By: Myra Adams
- King Leonidas, ISIS and the Culture War Barack Obama Refuses to See… Nevermind Fight
- The Private Sector Solves Problems – Government Exacerbates and Creates Them
By: Seton Motley
- There’s a Very Clear Path to Victory Over ISIS with the Peshmerga, but the Door is Closing
By: JD Rucker
- Conservatives don’t fear ISIS; the Left will reap the whirlwind
By: Steve Berman
- The federal government loves illegal immigrants . . . and the taxes they pay
- Another Day, Another Trump Gaffe
By: Loren Heal
- Why Trump’s consistent position atop the polls could be a problem for Cruz
- Mizzou was the spark; Now there’s a fire.
- NBCDFW gives Church platform to interfere in State
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI