Download Podcast | iTunes | Podcast Feed
On today’s edition of Coffee and Markets, Brad Jackson and Ben Domenech are joined by Richard Vigilante, author of Panic: The Betrayal of Capitalism by Wall Street and Washington to discuss his book and the future of the publishing industry as we know it.
We’re brought to you as always by BigGovernment and Stephen Clouse and Associates. If you’d like to email us, you can do so at coffee[at]newledger.com. We hope you enjoy the show.
Panic: The Betrayal of Capitalism by Wall Street and Washington
Richard Vigilante Books
The line between book and Internet will disappear
After the break: The New Ledger’s Top Ten Books for 2010!
The New Ledger’s Top Ten Books of 2010
In no particular order.
1. Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas
2. Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 1 by Mark Twain
3. The Quants: How a New Breed of Math Whizzes Conquered Wall Street and Nearly Destroyed It by Scott Patterson
4. The Strong Horse: Power, Politics, and the Clash of Arab Civilizations by Lee Smith
5. Atheist Delusions: The Christian Revolution and Its Fashionable Enemies by David Bentley Hart
6. Right Time, Right Place: Coming of Age with William F. Buckley Jr. and the Conservative Movement by Richard Brookhiser
7. On the Brink: Inside the Race to Stop the Collapse of the Global Financial System by Hank Paulson
8. Red Planet Noir by D.B. Grady
9. Towers of Midnight (Wheel of Time saga) by Robert Jordan
10. FreeDarko Presents: The Undisputed Guide to Pro Basketball History by FreeDarko
Follow Brad on Twitter
Follow Ben on Twitter