Laura Myers spills the beans on Hillary’s extravagance.
According to documents obtained by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, this is what Hillary requires for a speaking engagement:
- A $300,000 speaker’s fee;
- Hillary insists on staying in the “presidential suite” of luxury hotels and also requires and up to three adjoining or contiguous single rooms for her travel aides and up to two additional single rooms for the advance staff;
- Hillary requires that she be provided a private jet for transportation — a 16-passenger Gulfstream G450 or larger, which Myers points out is a $16 million dollar aircraft, plus round-trip business class travel for two advance staffers who will arrive up to three days in advance;
- Hillary will be the only person on the stage during her remarks;
- Hillary must approve all moderators or introducers;
- Hillary will remain at the event no longer than 90 minutes;
- Hillary will pose for no more than 50 photos with no more than 100 people and none of the photos can be made public;
- The event Sponsor is required to communicate to the photo line attendees that the photo is for private, personal use only and that the photo cannot be used in any way to imply any kind of endorsement of an entity, individual, product or service;
- Hillary is to be allowed to invite up to 20 guests, including her staff, and have them sit together and to be able to join the photo line;
- Hillary won’t allow any press coverage or video- or audio-taping of her speech. The only record allowed will be made by a stenographer, paid for by the sponsor, whose transcription will be given only to Hillary;
- The event cannot be advertised on radio, TV or billboards. Mail and website ads are allowed, as long as Hillary’s staff approves the promotional material;
- A $500 travel stipend to cover out-of-pocket costs for Hillary’s lead travel aide; and
- Meals and incidentals for Hillary, her travel aides and advance staff, as well as all phone charges.
Nice work if you can get it. No, Hillary isn’t too out of touch with ordinary Americans, right?
Even the biased media wing of the Democrats’ party poke fun at Hillary’s lavish extravagance in the following video clip asking if Hillary specifies what color M&M’S she would like?
In fairness, I should acknowledge that Hillary did agree to a $225,000 speaker’s fee for UNLV Foundation, after a year of “discussions.”