I sent out a fundraising pitch the other day to the RedState email list on behalf of American Majority. It was my pleasure to do so and I want to share it here with you. American Majority has real metrics of success this past year and I am quite proud of them.With campaign season over, it is time to get ready for the next steps in the revolution. Giving to American Majority is one of those steps. It has the added benefit, at the end of the year, of being a 501(c)(3) so your contribution is tax deductible.You'll make no better investment in our fight for freedom. American Majority's results speak for themselves.Since January of 2009, American Majority's work was phenomenal. In that period of time, it:
- Trained 12, 774 activists on how to hardwire precincts, build coalitions, be effective online, and work for greater transparency and accountability in our government;
- Trained 1,099 candidates on how to run for office and win politically so that the new leaders can implement policies that reflect free enterprise, limited government and fiscal responsibility;
- Conducted 395 trainings in 40 states
Simply put, American Majority is building a farm team for our movement and so far, the results have been nothing short of remarkable.
- In Minnesota, 94 of 100 American Majority alumni won their primaries.
- In Arkansas, 74 of the 78 alumni who ran won their primaries.
- In Oklahoma, 45 of 79 alumni who ran won in their primaries.
- In Kansas, 44 of 59 alumni won their primaries.
- 38 of the 65 AM Texas alumni running for office won their primaries.
We're talking school board all the way up to federal office. In the general election, the results were much the same, with 56 of the 74 candidates winning in November, 30 of the 44 in Kansas, and dozens winning in Minnesota. It is because of American Majority's proven results in recruiting and training candidates and activists that I have agreed to lend my support to it and their recently launched New Leaders Project. Working with local tea party, 9.12 and other conservative groups, American Majority is working to have 1,000 local groups identify 10 new leaders to run for anything from school board to Congress in 2011 and 2012; this project will not only impact elections in the immediate future, but for years to come.Help American Majority recruit and train 10,000 Americans from across the country willing to fight for the fundamental freedoms that you and I cherish by donating $25, $50, $100, or even $250 or more today.I believe in them, I'm investing in them, and I'm asking you to do the same.Please be generous and support American Majority's New Leaders Project today.