Covering the connection of DC politics and Hollywood entertainment as they contribute to our culture.
After giving thanks Sarah and Brad gave a crap about a variety of new issues that cropped up this week. The holiday itself made some react in an imbalanced state, and others tried to ruin our conservative gratitude by targeting conservative targets.
There was all manner of outrage over race, which would have been dramatic had it been in the face of any racism, but then you cannot always have a perfect complaint, just perfect outrage.
THIS WEEK’S THEME: “Lose Yourself” – Eminem
- Brad had to break the news that Charlie Brown is a hate-filled bigoted racist.
- The caravan chronicles came to a climax, and there are now thousands in limbo as, for once, Mexico is dealing with an influx of immigrants.
- News reports were all excited about the NRA experiencing a sharp drop in revenues, but the causes cited by the press missed the target, as it were.
- Speaking of race, Sarah recommends checking out the film “Bodied” on YouTube, as it is a send-up of the uptight race-obsessed activist set.
- Twitter’s favorite conservative Jesse Kelly was banned for life from the platform, before being returned a couple of days later.
- Speaking of race, Yale conducted research on the way whites verbally interact with other races. The results seemed to surprise the researchers, who clearly had some prejudice going in to the study.
- A landmark case regarding Obamacare is threatening to accomplish something the GOP elected to Congress could not pull off.
- Tom Arnold invited the President to an event and he soon found the Secret Service RSVP’d.
TWITTER MOMENTS OF THE WEEK
Jennifer Rubin proves for the 2,973rd time she is severely lacking in self-awareness, when she lectures Sen. Tim Scott about being a fraud on civil rights. A conservative journalist in Texas takes Jenn to the woodshed in proper fashion.
Here is a white woman working for @WaPo telling a black man born in the sixties in South Carolina in poverty that became the first African-American senator from SC (1st in the south since 1881) that he’s a fraud on civil rights. Shame on her. https://t.co/oIUYRjUE5x
— Kathleen McKinley (@KatMcKinley) November 28, 2018