Covering the connection of DC politics and Hollywood entertainment as they contribute to our culture.
This week we both sat back and marveled at how the press reacted to the final release of the Mueller Report, pretending a number off items simply were not as they actually are. They applauded themselves for getting the story incorrect for over 2 years, they acted as if things like the Steele Dossier exist, and they even denied the actual words that appeared in the report itself.
To go with that we also discuss tuition debts, environmental unsettledness, more Omar idiocy, and the Oscars take a firm stand on rape after four decades. Then to wrap it all up there is a precious little bunny beatdown.
THIS WEEK’S THEME: “Private Investigations” ~ Dire Straits)
- The Media meltdown post-Mueller report was nothing short of hilarious. One grand example was Brian Stelter reporting on a detail that he had criticized Sean Hannity for reporting just hours earlier.
- Perhaps the best example was Newsweek columnist Seth Abramson going on a 450 tweet marathon in a desperate lurch to prove the Mueller report was accurate.
- Speaking of Stelter, he has come out to declare that Donald Trump is “attacking the media”, by refusing to participate in a media dinner.
- Ilhan Omar has – this is shocking – said some things that make absolutely no sense. That she has completely invalidated herself yet again is all the more hilarious.
- We just celebrated Earth Day (Happy Birthday Gaia!!) Brad ran through a number of items concerning the settled science that had rampant contradictions, so it looks more like settled confusion.
- Roman Polanski is angry that the Motion Picture Academy took 40 years to kick him out as a member for a rape that he admitted to.
- For some reason, there is a beta-male out there who had his ass handed to him by the Easter Bunny. The world needed this video, and we are all grateful.
for more insightful ridiculousness, follow us: