The Center for Security Policy, premiered its new video, “World on Fire – The Obama National Security Legacy,” during the opening night oh the Red State Gathering ’15 in Atlanta. As they put it, “It’s a powerful look at the dismal failures of the past six years.”
The video begins with a clip from then Sen. and presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama’s July 15, 2008, “A New Strategy for a New World” speech:
“As President, I will pursue a tough, smart and principled national security strategy.”
The speech was given back in the days when Obama used soaring oratory, as opposed to the name calling, derision and vilification he uses now after so many foreign policy failures.
The video, made by RedState’s own Ben Howe, covers a number of Obama’s foreign policy failures including:
- Obama’s nuke deal which is so bad even Sen. Chuck Schumer, the next leader of the Senate Democrats, is going to vote to disapprove it, — because of things like the ridiculous 24-day notice before inspection and the sanctions relief.
- War in Yemen in which Iranian backed forces dislodged the U.S. backed president and forced the withdrawal of U.S. forces.
- Fighting between Hamas and Israel.
- The rise of the evil doing DAESH (Islamic State).
- Putin’s invasion of Ukraine and annexation of Crimea.
- China flexing its military muscle.
- North Korea developing the means to launch a nuclear attack on America.
- Terror attacks against the homeland.
Watch the video:
I can only think of one foreign policy victory achieved by President Obama — his 2009 Nobel Peace Prize. Which of course resulted in the unprecedented demotion of the chairman of the committee that awards the Prize.
Image Credit: Official White House Photo by Samantha Appleton