If you know anything about the band Dave Grohl formed out of the ashes of Nirvana following Kurt Cobain’s suicide, you know the Foo Fighters has always been a band that loves to joke around and have a good laugh, especially at themselves.
In a world where more and more we see certain things being banned –weapons, of course, but also nuts from schools and a host of other “problematic” items — the Foo Fighters released a list of banned items from their Saturday concert at Seattle’s Safeco Field, and the items are leaving people scratching their heads. Or laughing their butts off if they get the joke.
So what items have the Foo Fighters targeted? Here’s the list:
- Unflattering photos of Ryan Seacrest
- Mixtapes not in CD format
- Pirated VHS tapes of Land of the Lost, the series
- Creem magazines that do not mention Ted Nugent
- Any mention of Friendster OR Webster (starring Emmanuel Lewis)
- Beige or mustard colored macramé wall hangings
- Wallet Chains
- Free radicals (including antioxidants or Hong Kong Phooey (as voiced by Scatman Crothers)
- Derogatory press clippings of Shania Twain
- Waist Packs
- Any pencil that isn’t number two (2) pencil
- Homemade nut milks
I assume “waist packs” are fanny packs. So definitely don’t get confused by terminology and don’t get caught with any of these items, because the consequence is surely dire.