Earlier today we posted on the CIA station chief being expelled from Germany for running intelligence operations against German targets. As incredible as it seems, Obama, according to the New York Times, was unaware of either the operations or the fact that one of our agents had been busted by German counterintelligence.
This is a sad and continuing trend in this administration. Whenever anything blows up on this guy the buck does not only not stop with him, he’s never even seen the buck.
Last year Tim Graham of Newsbusters developed this list of things about which Obama was unaware:
- “Obama ‘Unaware on Investments”–headline, Albany (Ga.) Herald, March 8, 2007
- “Obama ‘Unaware of Illegal Aunt’ “–headline, BBC website, Nov. 1, 2008
- “Obama Unaware of Tea Party Protests”–headline, Examiner.com, April 15, 2009
- “Obama Unaware of Backroom Deal, White House Says”–headline, Dallas Morning News website, June 4, 2010
- “Blago Judge: Obama Unaware of Seat Exchange Bid”–headline, Associated Press, May 16, 2011
- “Sebelius: Obama Unaware of ACA Website Glitches Before Launch”–headline, CaliforniaHealthline.org, Oct. 23, 2013
- “Obama Reportedly Unaware NSA Spied on 35 World Leaders”–headline, ABCNews.com, Oct. 28
To this list we can add other things Obama was unaware of
- President Obama on Fast and Furious: “I certainly was not” aware of gunwalking
- President Obama: ‘I was not personally aware of any request’ for additional Benghazi security
- White House insists it was unaware of Petraeus scandal until day after election
- Carney: President Was Not Aware Campaign Considered Dropping Biden In 2012
- Obama Unaware Selfie Was A Samsung Ad Campaign
- President Obama: Unaware that Benghazi Survivors Were Threatened
- White House: Obama unaware of job offers in Colorado
And the EPIC:
It sort of makes you wonder exactly what he is aware of.