Is it a coincidence that there are “spontaneous” riots occurring in a number of US cities since George Floyd was killed by a cop in Minneapolis? There are no coincidences, especially in the Age of Trump, but how can the rioting be stopped? Here are some actions that need to be taken:
- Arrest all violent protesters breaking the law (looting, destroying private property, setting fires, interfering with public safety, etc.).
- Interrogate the rank-and-file protesters to learn the names of the organizers and organizing groups.
- Find out who paid/underwrote the organizers and organizing groups.
- Prosecute the funders, organizers and organizing groups for conspiracy and under the RICO Act to the fullest extent of the law.
- Made a public example of the perps as a deterrent to further lawlessness.
- Punish politicians supporting the rioters as accessories after the fact. Make a public example of them, too.
- Those politicians who agitated on behalf of the farcical “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” and “Black Lives Matters” movements need to be outed and publicly shamed for their cynical fomenting of divisiveness in support of personal political objectives.
- Seems to me that all started – or at least was exacerbated GREATLY – during the Obama regime, as Eric Holder’s Justice Dept looked the other way, and “Reverend” Al Sharpton was brought in as an adviser to stir up racial discontent.
- Find out why the Democrat-run city of Minneapolis did not properly train its police officers in correct police procedures, as every cop in America will attest. Find out why they (and other city mayors) let the looters run wild over the last couple of days. Who made that decision?
- Punish the supervisors, police commissioner(s), and anyone who had an opportunity to properly discipline the cop who killed George Floyd (reportedly, Amy Klobuchar was one of those who could have done something but chose not to).
Take all the aforementioned actions, and then watch the riots disappear and become a thing of the past. It’s a simple matter of upholding the law and providing equal protection under the law for all Americans.
Getting back to the “non-spontaneous/not coincidental” aspects of these riots, there is a high likelihood that they are being perpetrated in order to shift focus away from the devastating release of the Flynn-Kislyak phone transcripts, which expose the criminality of not only the FBI but all the entire Mueller team who KNEW that the Russia collusion narrative was a complete farce. Heads are going to fall, and Democrat lawyers are going to be disbarred while facing criminal sanctions for their actions.